Things I Did Yesterday...

- tightened some bolts and got the driver's footpegs on.

- hooked up the clutch cable and replaced the cover.
- hooked up the tachometer and speedometer cables.
- properly attached the rear brake and the rear brake pedal.
- reattached the oil tank and oil hoses (this was a huge pain).
- reattached the kickstarter and gearshift pedal.
- replaced the headlight fuse (there were extras in the fuse box cover!) and verified that all of the lights work!
- installed the drive chain.

I still need to get the top bolts on the forks but I need a GOOD jack to do this. My little one for the car just won't cut it. I also need to get at the oil pump and clean out the screen and just check out the condition. Carbs need to be reinstalled along with the air filter. 

These are just a few of the things left to do before I can try to turn over the engine.

My exhaust is in Windsor right now waiting to go through customs!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply