The (seemingly) Endless Wait for Parts

Still waiting for my piston rings to come in...maybe tomorrow?! Ugh. Until then, I can't start rebuilding the engine. I also can't complete the engine build until I get a new bolt for my cam sprocket (I stripped it pretty bad trying to remove it) which is on order from Dewildt Honda (amongst other odds and ends I need).

Made a big order into Bike Bandit on the 12th. Awesome right? Not so much. Two of the four items are on back order and they won't let me know how long it will take as the manufacturer didn't give them a time frame. I wasn't aware of this until FOUR days after ordering. Also, the BIG item (exhaust pipes) are being cross shipped (??) and will be delayed. So really the only item that should be sent in a timely fashion is an air filter...which I can't do anything with until everything else comes in.

Venting complete.

On a more positive note, my tires should be in on Wednesday. However, Paul informed me that the owner has a habit of forgetting to put in tire orders. This should be fun!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply