Minor Setbacks

Well there was some setbacks BUT the engine is ready to be put back into the frame. Hopefully this will be done tomorrow evening when I have some helpers over (i.e. my brothers and my dad).

However, I still need to get the front wheel on. I got the forks off, replaced the seals and got them back on (this was a huge pain). Hopefully the front wheel (along with the brake caliper) will be on before they get here.

I also got the back wheel back on. Easiest job so far!

This seemed like it would be a longer post...I guess it's because I didn't elaborate on the setbacks. One of them made me feel sick to my stomach. I honestly thought I broke something REALLY important. It was awful. Turns out it was something minor and the part is on order.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply